Congratulations on your engagement! Now, let us introduce you to the perfect location for your celebrations. With effortless style, flexibility and a peaceful environment, our orchard and Ciderhouse are a stunning West Coast answer to a rural yet polished wedding. Here are some of the reasons to celebrate at Sea Cider:
Sea Cider is a place for celebrating, and our inspired and experienced staff are here to help you plan your special day. We will offer recommendations and liaise with your chosen vendors to make your planning process as stress-free as possible. Beverage service, set-up, clean-up, coordinating, planning, assisting and supervising — we are here to help!
Effortless Style and Beauty
You and your guests will enjoy Sea Cider’s ambiance and the views of our orchard, the Salish Sea and the mountains beyond. Our ciderhouse – with its soaring ceiling, wrought iron chandeliers and rustic harvest tables – provides a stunning yet relaxed atmosphere. Coupled with our elegant celebration tent – available April through October – our venue makes the most of the natural beauty of our region. Clients are welcome to add their personal touches to customize the decor, but Mother Nature has done most of the work for us!
Whether you are considering an intimate ceremony with a dozen friends in our forest “stumpery” or a larger celebration with over one hundred guests, Sea Cider offers many options. April through October our celebration tent is a weatherproof option that can accommodate 120 guests for a seated dinner or up to 150 guests for a stand-up reception. And year round the ciderhouse is able to accommodate up to 60 guests for a seated dinner or 80 for a ceremony and cocktail-style reception.
Sea Cider has partnered with the island’s finest catering companies: Food For Thought Catering, The London Chef, Toque and Truffles Catering. Each of our catering partners offers outstanding service and a range of menus to suit different tastes, dining styles, and budgets.
Our Wedding Package includes:
- Up to 5 hours of pre-event coordination time with Sea Cider’s event team to ensure all the details of your wedding are considered.
- Year round, use of the Ciderhouse’s tasting room, mezzanine, mirror room and deck, and April through October use of our celebration tent. Our Mirror Room is a private room with separate entrance, allowing a discrete arrival for the bridal party and a place for any final wedding dress adjustments.
- Private rehearsal time with your chosen officiant, our event team and key members of your entourage.
- Photo time in the orchard on your wedding day – before, during and/or following your ceremony. No need to find a separate venue for photographs!
- Tables, chairs, and glassware for all of your guests.
- The following beverages: our award-winning cider, plus coffee, tea, sparkling apple juice, and artisan sodas. In addition, you have the option of purchasing and serving wine and beer in our celebration tent with a Special Event Permit.
- Sea Cider staff including servers and an event supervisor.
- All gratuities – no need to guess or add on additional payments to thank the staff.
- A complimentary glass of cider for the couple on their wedding anniversary each year.
- Parking for up to 40 cars, and specially designated space for buses and limousines. In the interest of safe driving, vehicles may be left overnight and we are happy to recommend transportation partners.